Sunday, July 30, 2006

...

... n then thr was only me, surrounded by unnatural silence, feelings and emotions of darkness filled my insides, thoughts of evil n dead raped my soul, the undone seemed alluring...n the questions jus seemed to flow endlessly, like a rapid on fire burning me through, scarring my bein...without a singleword for answer, nothing to soothe the brazen mind, nothing to calm the restless body... n all i was left with were questions!!!

2 comments:

GuNs said...

Came here from GeeBaby's blog. Was expecting to find an interesting blog but instead, I just see 5 posts. I dont know what's disheartened you from blogging but I am sure a lot of your friends in the blogosphere would be pleased if you restart.

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

Kitana's Haven said...

guns - well, m sorry to disappoint u but i hav been away from my blog for various reasons...plan to b bak real soon...n trust me...who'll actually hav somethin to comment on...jus not yet....need my time to recollect myself...peace out